Coral Reefs are usually called the “rainforest of the sea” because of the extreme high biodiversity found in their habitat. Their significance is well known but this ecosystem is still threatened all around the world. Clic on the picture to know more about this marine resource.
- A Petition to create the Biggest Marine Reserve in the world.... fb.me/1hMBhBuAp 4 years ago
- fb.me/4rOON1VsD 4 years ago
- Everything is doing well @ koh tao 4 years ago
- Something really, really terrible is about to happen to our coral fb.me/727EqulUt 5 years ago
- CRC @ Koh Tao 5 years ago