Anchored in 6 feet of water about 1000 yards from the Ocean Frontiers dock, the webcam is part of a reef monitoring system set up by Teens4Oceans (T4O) a non-profit organization with a mission to empower young people to be ocean stewards through research, technology and education. Please, click on the picture to read more about this new technology.
- A Petition to create the Biggest Marine Reserve in the world.... fb.me/1hMBhBuAp 2 years ago
- fb.me/4rOON1VsD 3 years ago
- Everything is doing well @ koh tao 3 years ago
- Something really, really terrible is about to happen to our coral fb.me/727EqulUt 4 years ago
- CRC @ Koh Tao 4 years ago